Am I eligible to apply for a White House Internship?Applicants must be U.S. citizens, 18 years of age on or before the first day of the internship, and meet at least one of the following criteria:
- Currently enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program at a college, community college, or university (two-to-four year institution)
- Graduated from an undergraduate or graduate program at a college, community college, or university (two-to-four year institution) no more than two years before the first day of the internship
- A veteran of the United States Armed Forces who possesses a high school diploma or its equivalent and has served on active duty, for any length of time, in the two years preceding the first day of the internship
- The White House Internship Program is an unpaid program
- Interns will be expected to work from approximately 9:00 AM-6:00 PM, Monday-Friday
- Hours may vary by offic
- Two Essays: Each answer should be between 300-500 words in length
- Current Resume: Your resume should not exceed one page
- Two Letters of Recommendation
- All application materials must be submitted online.
- All application materials, including recommendations, must be submitted on or before the application deadline.
Please click here to apply at www.whitehouse.gov